DUQUEINE, Composites manufacturer
DUQUEINE Group is specialized in the design and manufacturing of high performance composite parts and sub-assemblies in the Aeronautic, Industrial and Sports & Leisure sectors.
Created in 1982 by Gilles DUQUEINE founder and president of the Group, the company is made up of 700 workforce and 5 sites spread over the globe.
The Group is made up of 4 entities, totally autonomous and integrated: Rhône-Alpes, Atlantique, Romania and Mexico.
- Available, mobile and reactive Technical-Commercial teams (Design to Cost in open space)
- Design skills: CAD (CATIA), calculations, qualifications…
- Industrial and logistic capacities (Lean Manufacturing).
- Global project management skills
- Quality organisations of an extremely high level at each site : ISO 9001, EN9100, NADCAP Composite, Non-Destructive Testing and Painting…